Yes, the title is kind of provoking (but nothing compared to what you are going to read from Shia books!) and many of you (Sunnah or Shia) – especially the common folks among the Shias – might have never heard about a single of the following narrations (that have all been classified as reliable narrations in regards to the Shia Mahdi by major classical Shia scholars whose views have more weight than any Marja’) that we have collected in this unique article. We’ve gathered the best of the best we could find on numerous Arabic websites that have (aready) finished off Shiism – especially regarding our very topic – ages ago. Even the Arab speaking Shias on various forums couldn’t come up with any good explanation except (as it is always the case) with very lame excuses and strange and far-fetched explanation for the sadistic, Zoroastrian, Jewish and mass-murdering attributes of their hidden 12th saviour.
We are talking about a thorough exposure where not a single doubt will be left that the 12th Imam of the Rafidha could be ANYONE but the real Muslim Mahdi.
العديد من المؤمنين يتساءلون عن الطريقة التي سيموت بها الإمام المهدي ، وإذا كان (عليه السلام) سيستشهد فهذا يعني أنّ الغاية من كلّ مسيرة الأئمّة (عليهم السلام)ومن غَيبة الإمام الطويلة ـ وهي تحقيق الكمال للبشريّة وتوجّههم للدين ـ لن تتحقّق ، فما هو قولكم في ذلك؟
الجواب :باسمه جلت اسمائهنقلَ صاحب كتاب إلزام الناصب: أنّه إذا تمّت السبعون سنة، أتى الحجّةَ الموت، فتقتله امرأة من بني تميم اسمها سعيدة، ولها لحية كلحية الرجال، بجاون صخر من فوق سطح، وهو متجاوز في الطريق. وفوزه بالشهادة لا يتنافى مع بلوغ البشريّة قمّة الكمال، فإنّ الكمال للمجموع، وليس لكلِّ فرد فرد.
Compilied and translated by brother TripolySunni, prepared by Faylaq Omar.
People who spend some of their time in browsing our blog, already seen how many shia scholars did believe in tahrif of Quran. I decided to make a fihrist of their names.
By TripolySunni, edited, abridged and arranged by gift2shias team.
Fiqh of Taqqiyah:
Shia scholar shaykh Muhammad as-Sabzawari in his book “Jamiul Akhbar aw Maarijal Yageen wa Usool ad-Deen” (p 456), narrated hadith from prophet (sallalahu alaihi wa ala alihi wa sallam):
and he (peace be upon him) said: Kill the one who abuses me, and the one who abused my companion disbelieved”.
And in other narration: “Flog the one who abused my companion”.
Bismillah. This is from my notes. More narrations can be added with more points Insha Allah.
- Both Bukhari (3662) and Muslim (2384) narrate from ‘Amr bin al-‘Aas (ra) that he asked the Prophet (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam), “Who is most beloved to you?” He replied, “’Aishah.” He then asked, “And among men?” He said, “Her father.”
- Ibn Majah (101) and Al-Hakim (6739) records through Mu’tamir bin Sulaiman from Humaid at-Taweel from Anas bin Malik that it was said: O Messenger of Allah, who is the most beloved person to you? He said, “’Aisha.” They said, “Not from the women.” So he said, “Her father.” Al-Hakim declared it Sahih on the condition of Bukhari and Muslim. Al-Dhahabi said, “It is highly weird.” Imam Ad-Daarqutni said after mentioning the differences in its Isnad in his “Al-‘Ilal” (12/76): The correct Isnad for this is that through Mu’tamir bin Sulaiman from Humaid from Hasan al-Basari in mursal form.
- Abu Dawud At-Tayalisi in his Musnad (1613) and Al-Hakim in “Al-Mustadrak” (6746) report through through Zam’ah from Ibn Abi Mulaikah that Umm Salamah (ra) said, when she was informed about the death of ‘Aisha (ra), “May Allah shower His mercy on her. By the One in whose hand is my life, she was the most beloved of all to the Messenger of Allah, except for her father.” Al-Hakim authenticated it on the condition of the two Shaykhs to which Al-Dhahabi objected by saying, “In it exists Zam’ah and only Muslim have narrated through him along with other reports [that is in support on only].”
- Tirmidhi (3819), Hakim and Tahawi in Sharh al-Mushkil (5298) relate it through ‘Umar bin Abi Salamah from his father from Usamah bin Zaid (ra) that Ali (ra) and ‘Abbas (ra) entered upon Prophet (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) and asked, “O Messenger of Allah! We have come to you to ask who is the most beloved to you from your household.” He replied, “Fatimah.” They asked, “We are not asking about women.” So he said, “That is the one on whom Allah bestowed His favor and I bestowed my favor on him: Usamah bin Zaid.” It was weakened by Al-Albani due to Umar bin Abi Salamah. In a report of Tahawi (5399) he (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) mentioned Ali (ra) after Usamah (ra).
- The Prophet (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said when some people objected to the leadership of Usamah (ra), “He (Zaid) was from the most beloved people to me and this is from the most beloved people to me after him.” It was reported by Ahmad (5888), Bukhari (6252), Muslim (2426), Tirmidhi (3816) and others.
- Imam Ahmad reports in Musnad (5707), At-Tayalisi in his Musnad (1812) through Hammad from Musa bin ‘Uqbah from Salim from Ibn ‘Umar that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said, “Usama is the most beloved person to me” and he did not give exception for Fatima or any other person than her.”
The part of the hadith ((and he did not give exception to Fatimah)) is the statement of Ibn ‘Umar (ra) as in the report of Ahmad (5848), Nasai in “Al-Kubra” (8130), Ibn Sa’d in Tabaqat (2/192, al-‘Ilmiyyah).
Imam Bukhari also narrates it in his Saheeh (4468), At-Tabarani in “Al-Kabeer” (1/159), Al-Hakim in “Al-Mustadrak” (6530) through different routes going back to Musa bin ‘Uqbah without mentioning the statement of Ibn ‘Umar (ra).
- Ahmad (25829), Tirmidhi (3657), Nasai in Al-Kubra (8144) and others through Abdullah bin Shaqeeq that he asked ‘Aisha (ra) that which companion of the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) was most beloved to him? She replied, Abu Bakr. I said, “Then who?” She said, “Umar.” I said, “Then whom?” She said Abu ‘Ubaidah bin al-Jarrah. Then she kept silence. Tirmidhi said: It is Hasan Saheeh. Al-Albani and Arnaut have declared it authentic.
- Tirmidhi (3874), An-Nasai in “Al-Kubra” (8442, 8443), Al-Hakim in “Al-Mustadrak” (4731, 4774), At-Tahawi (5307, 5308) and others through Jumai’ bin ‘Umair that he along with his mother [or father] went to ‘Aisha (ra) and there he heard her saying regarding ‘Ali (ra), “I have not seen a man more beloved to the Messenger of Allah than him, and a woman more beloved to him than his wife.” Al-Hakim declared it authentic on the condition of Al-Bukhari and Muslim to which Al-Dhahabi objected, “Rather Jumai’ bin ‘Umair is accused and ‘Aisha basically never uttered it.”
- Imam Ahmad reports in Musnad (18421), Nasai in “Al-Kubra” (8441, 9110), At-Tahawi in Sharh Muskhil al-Aathar” (5309) through Yunus from Yunus bin Abi Ishaq from Al-‘Aizar bin Huraith from Nu’man bin Basheer that Abu Bakr took permission from the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) and so he heard the voice of ‘Aisha being raised, and she was saying, “By Allah, I have realized that Ali is more beloved to you than my father.” She said it twice or thrice.
I say: Israeel reports it from Abu Ishaq from ‘Aizar without having the statement of ‘Aisha as per the report of Ahmad (18394).
- Tirmidhi reports in Sunan (3868) through Abdullah bin ‘Ataa from Abdullah bin Buraidah from his father that he said, “The most beloved person to the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) was Fatimah among women, and among men it was Ali.” Ibrahim bin Sa’eed [the Shaykh ofTirmidhi in this narration] added: It means among his family members.
It was also reported by An-Nasai in “Al-Kubra” (8444) and he said after it, “Abdullah bin ‘Ataa was not strong in hadith.” Abu Abdullah Al-Hakim also reports it in “Al-Mustadrak” (4735) and declared it Sahih while Al-Dhahabi agreed.
- Al-Hakim (5110) through Abu Usamah from Hisham bin ‘Urwah from ‘Urwah that he said, “Abu Sufyan bin Harith bin Abdul Muttalib was the most beloved of Quraish to the Messenger of Allah and he was very harsh against him, and when he accepted Islam he became the most beloved person to him.”
- By Muhammad Moin
Salam alaikum, tomorrow one of our sisters going to surgery. She is pious woman, which for many years use to observe the fast of Dawud (alaihi salam). Please pray for her.
This is what ALL their grand Rabbis from day one said, starting from Ayatullat Ibn Saba’ who invented the Wilayah/Imamah belief up to the likes of Mufid and Majlisi and other major Rafidi Shia scholars who all deemed ANY non-Twelver (inlcuding other Shia groups) as disbelievers. So don’t get fooled by some apologetic Shias in the west or by the propaganda of the Iranian regime who all try hard to hide their ugly Takfiri beliefs IN ORDER to FOOL the average Sunni Muslim and Islamic Ummah (that is over 90% non-Shiite).
Here the Fatwa:
Translation (yellow marked part):
As for all the different Shiite groups, except for the Twelvers, then their disbelief has been proven according to many of our text and many of our classical narrations state that whosoever rejects a single Imam is like the one who says Allah is one of three [trinity].And Al-Kishi reported with a chain [of transmission], on the authority of Ibn Abi Omayr [broken chain] who said: ‘I asked Muhammad Ibn Ali Al-Ridha (AS) about the following verse:
[Some] faces, that Day, will be humbled [hard] and exhausted. Working [hard] and exhausted. [Surah Al-Ghashiyah, Verse 2-3]
He [Muhammad Al-Jawad son of Al-Ridha] said: ‘This verse was revealed about the Nawasib [Sunnis], Zaydi [Shiites] and Waqifi [Sevener Shiites] [...]‘
Looked how they lied upon the Ahl Al-Bayt. Not just Takfir on Nawasib [which stands for enemies of Ahl Al-Bayt who – according to classical Shiite literature – are no one but those who call themselves Ahl Al-Sunnah i.e. the Hanafis, Shafiis, Hanbalis etc.) but even Takfir on OTHER RAFIDI (yes, Waqifis are Rafidis) Shiite sects! Then these very Twelver Shiites (including their scholars) have the audacity to accuse’Wahhabis’ and other Muslims (who simply reject and chose the freedom of exposing Shiism) of being Takfiris! Here their Grand Ayatullat (who by the way resides in QOM/IRAN!) Sadiq Shirazi (who looks like a Jewish Rabbi) is making takfir of all non-Twelvers, and saying refusing one Imam is like believing there are three Gods! Be aware fellow Muslim, don’t be fooled by the sweet talk of some Rafidah apologists (particularly in the west), these Rafidah (just like the Khawarij) are one of the most extreme Takfiri groups, they spared no one, neither Abu bakr and the Sahaba nor other Shiite sects.
Bismillah. Salam alaikum.
Imam Beyhaki narrated in his book al-Itiqad (p 497), with chain of upright narrators, that Imam of Ahlalbayt, Ali ibn Hussayn said: As for me, if I will be on the place of Abu Bakr, I will rule as he did in the issue of Fadak.
Scan page: Continue reading
Imam Beyhaki said in Itiqad wal Hadiy ila sabili Rashad (p 494):
The thing that was narrated regarding Ali didn’t pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr 6 months, is not from words of Aisha. That is words of az-Zuhri, which some narrators inserted to hadith of Fatima from Aisha (may Allah be pleased with them). Muamar ibn Rashid memorized it, and narrated it in clear form, and he marked words of az-Zuhri separate from hadith itself.
Scan page: Continue reading