By Ebn Hussein | Gift2Shias
Many Sunnis who are ignorant of Shiism and its vile and hateful nature are often completely perplexed when they hear the first time how many Shiites (more so before the age of social media and Internet) actually believe that Sunnis hate or dislike Ali/Ahlul Bayt, or at least Sunni scholars. This is an ancient lied with which every single (religious) Shiite is brainwashed with from young age by their clergy in order to keep them away from Muslims/Sunnis and from the true, balanced and middle path, the path of the victorious sect, the Ahlus-Sunnah wa al-Jama’ah, the lover of the Ahlul Bayt and Sahabah.
as salam alaykum.
I came across a new academic website called Mahajjah. They have some superb book and have done a huge service by translating refutations of Shia propaganda (Tijani etc.). I uploaded and listed them here. Spread the word!
- Muhammad Malullah. Shia wal Quran.
- Answering allegations against Abu Hurayrah. Abd Allāh ibn ʿAbd al-ʿAzīz ibn ʿAlī al-Nāṣir
- Mutah by Mawlana Hafidh Iqbal -The author has emphatically proven that the Mut`ah of the Shi`ah was never permitted in the history of Islam nor is there any room for its permissibility under the lofty standard of social values which Islam promotes. Neither did Rasulullah salla Llahu `alayhi wa sallam, any of the Sahabah or Ahl al-Bayt of Rasulullah salla Llahu `alayhi wa sallam ever indulge in this shameless act nor did they encourage it. The Muslim ummah should not be misled by the fabrications of the Shi`ah with regards to Mut`ah. This book will aid in understanding the reality of Mut`ah as well as its clear and unambiguous prohibition.
- Usul Madhab ash-Shia. Shaykh Nasir al-Qiffari
- Ayatul Bayinat by former shia Nawab Muhsin al-Mulk.
- Defense of sayidina Muawiyah from Hasan Farhan, by shaykh Sad al-Subay.
- Defense of Uthman ibn Affan.
- Hz Ali among companions by Muhammad al-Aydarus.
- Hadith saqalayn explained by Mawlana Muhammad Nafi.
- Virtues of sayidina Umar.
- Virtues of sayidina Abu Bakr from Suyuti.
- He had 4 daughters, refuting shia lunatics.
- Ibn Sabah fact not fiction.
- Triumph of the Truth. Sunni Shia real debate.
- Murder of hz Ammar and role of shias.
- Prohibition of cursing the companions by Diyah al-Makdisi.
- History of shiaizm by Abdal shakur Lucknowi.
- Hadiyyat al-Shia Molana Muhammad Qasim Nanotwi
- Muawiyah by Zafar Iqbal.
For those who want to print them: http://freemypdf.com/
Shaykh Saduq in his “Tawheed” p 163, narrated following hadith:
2 – حدثنا محمد بن الحسن بن أحمد بن الوليد رحمه الله، قال: حدثنا محمد ابن الحسن الصفار، عن محمد بن عيسى، عن المشرقي، عن عبدالله بن قيس(2) عن أبي الحسن الرضا عليه السلام قال: سمعته يقول: (بل يداه مبسوطتان) فقلت: له يدان هكذا، وأشرت بيدي إلى يده، فقال: لا، لو كان هكذا لكان مخلوقا.
From Abdullah ibn Qays, I heard Abul Hasan ar-Ridha reciting (the verse) “Nay, both His hands are spread out” (al-Maida 64). I said to him: “He had hands line these?” and pointed by my hands to his. He said: “No, if they would be like these (hands), He would be (considered) creation”.
What is important here?
Imam didn’t say, He has no hands, that is power, energy and etc. He said if Allah would have hands like ours, He would be considered creation.
Ayatollah Shubbar in his book “Masabih al anwar”2/295 said:
(القرآن الذي أُنزل على النبي (ص) أكثر مما في أيدينا اليوم ، وقد أُسقط منه شيء كثير ، كما دلت الأخبار المتظافرة التي كادت أن تكون متواترة ، وقد أوضحنا ذلك في كتابنا : منية المحصلين في حقيقة طريقة المجتهدين)
“Quran which is was revealed on messenger (sallalahu alayhi wa sallam) was bigger than the one which is on our hands today. Lots of things been dropped from it, like it was proved by concerted reports that almost reaches level of mutawatir. We made this clear in our book “Munyatul Muhsilin fi Haqiqat Tariqat al-Mujtahidin”.
First of all, what is khums in Islam? And what is khums in shia understanding? In accordance to Islamic texts, khums it is 1/5 of war booty that Muslims are getting after the battles. It should be payed to group of people, as it would be show later from the verse of Quran. Continue reading
Famous and known shia scholar Hoor al-Amili in “Fawaid Toosiyah” (p 483, scan page) said:
وقد تواترت الروايات بأنه لم يجمع القرآن كله الا الأئمة عليهم السلام وان من أدعى انه جمعه كله فهو كاذب.
وورد النص الصحيح بأن القرآن الذي نزل على محمد صلى الله عليه واله كان سبعة عشر ألف آية. والموجود الان نحو الثلث باعتبار
And there are mutawater reports that no one gathered Quran apart from imams (as), and whoever will claim that he did it, he is liar. And there is sound text that Quran that has been revealed upon Muhammad (sallalahu alaihi wa sallam) contained 17000 verses. And the one which is present is only 1/3 of these numbers.
Shia preacher shaykh Abdulhalim al-Ghazzi said (starts from 00:33):
“Do you know, that al-Wahabiya posses knowledge of our ahadeth, I swear by Allah, I swear by Allah – I say that. More than our scholars…. Go to wahabi sites, and you will find in their sites, for example I ask you to check site of Faysal Noor (fnoor.com). Enter that site, you will find reports extracted from our books. By Allah if you will take them to the scholars of shia, they will say: We don’t have such (reports in our books). But they (indeed) present in our books. (They say such reports doesn’t exist) because there is no knowledge of ahadeth with them”.